1. The staff and students of the college are entitled to use the Library.
2. Members are not allowed to bring personal belongings into the library. Adequate storage space has been provided at the entrance to the library.
3. Members shall leave the library ten minutes before the closing of the library.
4. Journals, both bound volumes and loose issues, manuscripts, reference books, materials on electronic media, damaged or worn out books etc will not be issued on loan.
5. New arrivals are displayed periodically.
6. Staff members can borrow a maximum of 10 books at a time. Post graduate students are issued a maximum of 5 books at a time while undergraduate students can borrow a maximum of 2 books at a time.
7. Members shall not keep a book for more than a fortnight. If the book is not returned before its due date, a fine of Rs.1/- per book per day including holidays will be levied. A document issued may be renewed once, provided it has not been reserved by someone.
8. Members are not allowed to Sub-Lend the books of the Library.
9. Staff and students must return all books on or before 31st March each year.