- Applicants for admission to a course should not study in the same course in another college.
- Duly filled application form with relevant document should be submitted to the office in person or by post on or before the last date.
- In all subsequent enquiry regarding admission, serial number of the application form should be quoted.
- Admission to all courses and the eligibility for admission will be prescribed by the University.
- In case the application is favorably considered, an intimation card will be sent to the applicant assigning the date for interview. This card, however, does not guarantee admission.
- The applicant should be accompanied by his parents or guardian at the time of admission
- Applicant should produce the following documents at the time of Interview
- If admitted, the documents will not returned before the completion of the course. Attested Photostat copies of all certificates should be kept with the students. 10.
- Intimation Card from College.
- Transfer Certificate from the school/college last attended.
- Conduct certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- Original Mark list of the qualifying examination.
- For Aided Courses – Income Certificate, Community Certificate in the case of Fee Concession Students belong to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Eligible Communities and Other Backward Communities.
- Migration Certificate in the case of students who have passed the qualifying examination from any other university.
- Copy of S.S.L.C Book.
- 8 Stamp size photographs with name, application, number and class, written on the back side.
- If admission is secured, the applicant should get himself/herself enrolled forthwith on payment of fees prescribed for admission.
- Students belonging to backward classes once admitted on the basis of community and income certificates from Village Officer/ Tahasildar, will not be allowed to leave college during the first term unless all fees due for the term are paid. This amount will be refunded as and when the amount in respect of such students is sanctioned by the Government.
- Exact date of opening of the College will be informed at the time of admission.
- Students must get prior sanction of the Principal to stay in any place other than their home.
- Hostel facility will be provided for girl students.
- Students are allowed to enter into the campus only in full uniform and should have their Identity Card on display. Students are not permitted to use mobile phones in campus.
- First year are strictly prohibited from using vehicle inside the campus.
- Mode of Remittance of fees :- (in case of self financing Courses) – in two installments in a year.
Date of Remittance of fees :-
- 1st Installment – At the time of Admission in the College Office.
- 3, 5 installments- On or before June 15
- 2,4 & 6 Installments—On or before December 15 Every Year
NB: The Remaining Installments will be paid at any branches of Federal bank.
N.B: Those who have failed to remit the fees on the prescribed date will have to pay a fine of Rs. 100/- for every 15 days upto July 30″ in the first half, and December 30″ in the 2” half of the Year. After that the defaulter will be removed from the rolls of the college without further notice.
N.B: The applicants are directed to keep sufficient number of attested copies of the mark lists of the qualifying examination and all other certificates which will be returned only after the completion of the course.
- Students are expected to conduct themselves / maintain discipline in and outside the college.
- The College has an approved pattern of Uniform Dress which is binding on all students. All students are expected to dress the uniform modestly.
- Students must wear the identity tag whenever he/she is in the College campus and shall be produced for inspection by any member of the staff.
- Ragging in any manner is strictly prohibited. If any incident of ragging comes to the notice of authorities, appropriate disciplinary actions and criminal proceedings as per rules shall be initiated against the student.
- Usage of mobile phones by students is strictly banned inside the campus.
- The college property should be handled with great care. Any loss or destruction of college property will be chargeable individually or collectively as the case may be
- Use of tobacco products, drugs, alcohol, and chewing gum in the campus premises is strictly prohibited. If any kind of such activity comes to the notice strict action will be taken against the student.